07 3209 1044
Expanded polystyrene or EPS is over 96% air making it a highly efficient insulation material that:
• can be precisely cut to shape ensuring a tight fit, eliminating heat loss
• is lightweight, fully recyclable, cost-effective
• can be installed quickly and efficiently, requiring limited labour
• is non-irritant, non-allergenic, odourless and safe to work with.
EPS offers outstanding insulation from roof to ground at an economical price:
• Use under a flat or pitched roof
• At home, patio, garden shed, garage
• Commercial buildings - factories, workshops or warehouses
• Resistant to water and water vapour penetration
• Resistant to attack by fungi and bacteria; EPS does not support insects or pests
• Self-supporting and lightweight
• Superior R-values per 25mm of insulation
What are graphite particles doing in expanded polystyrene (EPS)? They both reflect and absorb heat and infra-red radiation. The result is grey EPS with a new dimension in insulation performance – up to 35% more efficient than white EPS.
Pipe lagging or flat sheets
Cut to size - contact us for your requirements
R value refers to the thermal resistance of a material/materials.
Site design by VC Graphics © Koolfoam 2015